Sunday, July 31, 2011

Back to School Freebies!

Ahh! I can NOT believe that tomorrow is the first day of August! Summer is slipping away, and school will be here before you know it! I’ve been making a few things for my kiddos to do on the first day. Every child loves to get out those new crayolas, so I made a few drawing activities. I have a few more that I need to make, and I’ll hopefully get those posted soon! Feel free to download what I’ve made so far. They’re one document, so click on either picture below! Smile

             Slide1

              Slide2


Signature

3 comments:

Melissa Williams said...

Thanks for sharing these! You are right about the crayons. I want to color when I get a new pack too! ;)
First Grade Frame of Mind

Tina said...

Thanks for the freebies! I;m a new follower!

Quench Your First

Nina said...

Thanks everyone! And thank you for following me Tina :)