Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I heart Pinterest!

I have to say that I am absolutely OBSESSED with this site! It’s so much fun, and its amazing how time passes when your browsing and pinning all kinds of cool ideas!

Here are a few of the awesome things that I’ve found there!

eggs  storymap

       symbol icons              weatherchart

                        wordwork

So much fun! You can see why I’m a little obsessed!

The other day I found a really great data sheet for word wall words from Jennifer Jones! If you’ve never been to Mrs. Jones’ site, you should. She’s got all kinds of incredible ideas that I use all the time. Here is the picture of the data sheet that she made here. Since it was such a great idea, I made my own to use in my classroom. Feel free to download it {here}!


Signature

No comments: