Thursday, February 23, 2012

Contraction Crocodiles

Check out this cute little activity that contraction activity. It’s from a TpT unit called Crazy for Contractions by Cara Carroll! Love her stuff! I made a huge crocodile, and we placed all of the words on his belly. The unit also has a really cute poem that goes with the crocodile! 

blogcroc2

After we put the word cards on the belly (the cards are in the unit),  my students made their contraction crocodiles, and then had to choose five words from the crocodile’s belly and turn them into contractions!

Here’s a close up! The pattern is in the packet, I just ran them off on colored paper to make it easier.

Blogcroc3 

They had a lot of fun with their crocodiles, and I really think that it helped them remember how to make contractions!

BlogContrac


Signature

5 comments:

vicky1970 said...

Hi there,
Your blog is so cute and I love the title. I'm your newest follower. Come on by and visit me...I just posted pics from Dr. Seuss Day.
:0)
Vicky
Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

Heather's Heart said...

These are cute! We made Contraction Crocodiles too and ate Crocodile Pie! I have some *freebies* that I shared too!

I found your blog through Sheri's blog and started following you a little bit ago. I live in Nac and teach in Lufkin. I would love for you to come visit me.

Heather
Heather's Heart

Nina said...

@ Vicky, thank you so much! I love your blog! I'm a new follower of yours also. Dr. Seuss day = Ah-Dor-Able!!!

@Heather That is so neat that you teach in Lufkin!! We're going to have to get together one of these days!!! Your blog is super cute!

شركة ويب said...

شركه تنظيف موكيت بالباحه
شركه تنظيف بلجرشي
شركه تنظيف بالمخوي
شركه تنظيف بحائل
شركه تنظيف خزانات بحائل
شركه كشف تسربات المياه بحائل
شركه مكافحه حشرات بحائل
شركه عفش بحائل

ZOZA said...

Cleaning company in Hail
A sofa cleaning company in Hail
A carpet cleaning company in Hail
Tank cleaning company in Hail
Hail Cleaning Company